- Bidirectional Shreding with minimal wear and improved Shreding performance and capacity.
- The two shafts can be Shredded in any direction, such as forward and reverse rotation and rotation in the same direction with a two-axis shaft drive.
- Driving at different speeds, maintaining the same speed and torque.
| Features and Benefits |
- Maintenance costs are reduced by hard-pacing the wear parts directly without replacing the shaft and knives
- Two shafts rotate independently to automatically remove wounded wastes around the shaft
- Shaft is made of a solid-shaft, so it isn’t bent or cut
- Fixed knives are installed in a total of three places on both sides and center of cutting table
| Applicated Field |
- Household Waste
- C & I
- Waste Wood
| Type of knives |
| Model & Standard |